An exciting opportunity to join our successful, forward-thinking law firm based in the sunny Hawkes Bay.
Our team at DK Legal are on the look out for an outstanding Solicitor to work within the areas of property, commercial and trust law. The position is a full-time position for a Solicitor with 2 years+ PQE.
The successful candidate will have experience in property and commercial matters, including residential and commercial property, company and business transactions, leases, and general private client/trust work.
As we are a relatively small team, with a large and varied client base, you will grow your knowledge and experience with great supervision and mentoring, as required.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and written skills with sound technical knowledge;
- Motivation to achieve the best outcomes for our clients;
- A high standard of organisational ability;
- Ability to work autonomously within a supportive team environment;
- Able to work well under pressure; and most importantly
- The right attitude with a can-do approach to challenging situations.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, with room for growth and development working alongside a collaborative team.
Located in Hastings city centre, we are close to retail shops, gyms and a wide range of cafes and restaurants.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to live and work in the Hawkes Bay known for our beautiful weather and relaxed lifestyle, apply now.