Global Security and Political Officer

Client-Earth
Published
January 13, 2023
Expires
February 12, 2023
Location
London, United Kingdom
Category
Job Type

Description

We provide base IT kit to enable home working and reimbursement of up to £300 (or local equivalent) to cover additional equipment needed to ensure that you have an ergonomically sound work space. Our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month...

Apply
Drop files here browse files ...

Related Jobs

Legal Administration Assistant   Sydney, Australia new
February 6, 2023

Share this

Scroll to Top

Subscribe To Personalized Notifications

You are subscribing to jobs matching your current search criteria.

Email Notifications

Email notifications will be sent to you Subscribe

 

Custom RSS Feed

Your personalized RSS Feed is below, copy the address to your RSS reader.
Subscribe

Are you sure you want to delete this file?
/